Saturday, December 27, 2008


This is the Nanna and RaRa that I will begin to chronicle about. They are the best things that have happened in my life and the most challenging. I want to believe that I can be a be an amazing influence and advocate in their life. Guiding children is an amazing undertaking. I have found that it is something that is lacking in our society today. I, as a mother, know all too well how life has a way of sweeping us along. We start at point "A" only to end up at point "B" with little recollection of how we got there. We breathe a sigh of relief when we take note that our children are still physically there with us. It is a false sense of security though. Our children have a delicate soul in them that is hard to guage. We must be aware of those things along the way that shape them. I hope this blog is a way that I can reflect upon my journey as a mother and share those reflections with others. It is my hope that it will create dialogue with others.

No comments: