Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sharing Our "Thoughts, Things, and Time"

This is the way the girls and I are going to give back this year. When they were younger I used to tell them that we share our "Thoughts, Things, and Time" with others. I decided that in this spirit we are going to share letters with each other each day. However, to write letters for that day they have to share 25 cents of their money. By the end of the month we should have a little over 20 dollars to share with a charity that the girls help me to pick. I can't wait to write letters to them and share my heart. I also can't wait to share the love with those in need. I would like over the course of the year to share some of the letters with you. If you have any suggestions of charities please leave a comment. I have some ideas but I would love to find out about other worthy causes.

1 comment:

Houda said...

My Hana and I do this all of the time! (your Hana is spelt the same!!)

:-)

Except I could never find the tiny mail boxes. Instead we slip letters under doors and leave them on pillows etc.