Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rocks in my bed - Random Post

*WARNING - Material not of a Coherent Nature* After tucking the little ones in and I decided it was time to crawl into my own bed. Earlier in the evening the girls found watched Mulan in my room and managed to not leave one trace of popcorn they were eating in my bed. I was delighted! This sense of joy didn't last long when upon closer inspection I found several of Nanna's rock collection in the sheets. It makes me smile to think that some people look in their sheets for bugs, scorpions, or other such things. I however, must comb my sheets for the reminents of my granola daughter's latest fascination. I can only imagine how the princess felt in the princess and the pea. Maybe the pea was left there by the great ancestor of my daughter. Maybe it wasn't a test as much as it was a hapless error on the part of a nature girl. Speaking of collections, I have started a button collection. At present time I am willing to accept any button donations that anyone might wish to pass on.

No comments: